Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ)
Airlines and Terminals
(Albuquerque, New Mexico - NM, USA)
Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) is the main air transportation hub for New Mexico, serving Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos and White Sands with regular scheduled flights to Denver and most main US cities.
Being such an important aviation center, the airport has a wide variety of carriers, both large and small.
Despite the increasing capacity, the airport has one well laid out, modern, three-leveled terminal building. There are two main concourses, A and B, connected by a central hub.
Arrivals and baggage claim are on Level 1, Check-in and ticketing on Level 2 and Departures on Level 3.
The three-leveled terminal building serves all passengers and airlines with ease, with Arrivals located on Level 1, Check-in and ticketing on Level 2 and Departures on Level 3.
- Terminal - serves numerous destinations throughout the US, in particular Denver, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and Phoenix. Major airlines include: American, Delta, Southwest and United.
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ).
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (Republic Airlines)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Frontier Airlines
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (SkyWest Airlines)